Stephanie is a graduate environmental scientist with two years’ experience at an operational mine site in remote western NSW. She has gained experience in a range of areas associated with exploration, mining, and mineral processing.
Steph has particular experienced in:
- Data analysis and GIS mapping.
- Environmental approvals and compliance reporting.
- Commonwealth and State project referrals.
- Mine closure planning.
- Environmental monitoring (Surface water, soil, waste rock and dust sampling; Rehabilitation and closure monitoring)
- Exploration management ( Disturbance and clearing assessments; Post-disturbance rehabilitation monitoring)