With a background in aviation, roads engineering, high pressure gas pipeline construction and project management, Justine has worked for a number of the world’s largest construction companies, Local Governments and the private sector and has expertise in:
- Stakeholder liaison and relationship management.
- Preparation of Development Applications.
- Preparation and management of Building Approvals, Building Compliance and Building Certifications.
- Part V (Prescribed Premises) Works Approvals and Licensing.
- Risk assessment, HAZID and ERA facilitation.
- Investigation and compliance analysis of project proposals.
- Development of implementation strategies, management plans and audit plans.
Justine has specific experience in civil and general construction management, terrestrial gas pipelines and town planning interface in rural, regional and metro environments.