BEng (Environmental) (Hons), Grad Cert IT Michael is an environmental engineer with over 15 years’ experience in environmental management for the mining and resource industries.
Michael has a diverse background with particular expertise in:
- Water resource management.
- Surface hydrology including flood risk assessment, water balance modelling, diversion design and numerical modelling.
- Volumetric modelling of earthworks and tailings storage facilities.
- Technical drawing and three-dimensional visualisation.
- Design and application of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for mapping and data analysis.
- Environmental monitoring, including data interpretation using geo-statistical methods.
- Environmental impact assessment and approvals.
- Environmental reporting.