Kirsi has ten years of experience in environmental consulting and scientific research, working with projects in mining and mineral processing, oil and gas, basic raw materials (sand, gravel, limestone, and rock), horticulture and other land development sectors. Kirsi is based in the vicinity of Bunbury and has strong understanding of environmental approval and management issues specific to the southwest. Kirsi’s areas of expertise include:
- Environmental approvals and management plans.
- Ecological surveys and environmental monitoring.
- Compliance assessments and other environmental reporting.
- Environmental management of gas pipeline construction.
- Post-disturbance rehabilitation and offset revegetation (southwest).
- Wetland ecology.
Kirsi is also a member of the Australian Society for Limnology.