Jonathon has over 15 years’ experience in a variety of roles both in Australia and internationally working predominately on large scale resource and infrastructure projects. He has worked for mining companies, a national water research organisation, a Government Agency and environmental consultants. He has been actively involved in the strategic environmental management, strategic planning, construction, operations and closure of the Focus held Coolgardie and Laverton Gold Mines within Western Australia. Jonathon is an experienced Project Manager and has particular expertise in:
- Environmental Impact and risk assessment.
- Project approval strategy and documentation development.
- Environmental project coordination.
- Environmental auditing.
- Government and community liaison.
- Corporate and onsite environmental management and compliance for mine sites and pipeline construction projects
- Regulatory environmental incident investigations and reporting.
- Mine closure planning – closure strategies and designs.
- Flora and fauna surveys.