BSc Environmental Science; Environmental Biology (Hons) Jess has more than ten years’ experience in the resources industry across operations in Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Her experience includes environmental management in open cut iron ore and gold operations, as well as construction support services to oil and gas projects. Jess has practical environmental management experience from seven years on-site as an environmental professional, including development and implementation of ISO 14001 compliant management systems.
Jess currently specialises in:
- Closure and rehabilitation planning and cost provision.
- Interpretation and implementation of environmental legislation.
- Project approvals.
- Environmental risk assessment, including closure and rehabilitation.
- Environmental management systems and management plans.
- Environmental monitoring and compliance reporting.