- Environmental Impact Assessment, Approvals and Risk Assessment.
- Greenfields approvals, construction support and on-going site support.
- Flora and Vegetation Surveys, including targeted Threatened (Declared Rare Flora (DRF)) and Priority Flora Searches and Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems (GDEs).
- Environmental and Compliance Reporting.
- Environmental Assessment and Monitoring, including Environmental Change.
- Ecological Restoration and Rehabilitation Planning and Implementation.
- Weed Assessment and Management.
- Community Consultation.
- Advanced Team Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Freea is proficient in data analysis and map production using Geographical Information Systems. Freea is also a member of the International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA), the Society for Ecological Restoration International (SERI), Women in Mining WA (WIMWA) and Professional Environmental Women’s Association (PEWA).