BSc (Hons) Environmental Science Elizabeth is an environmental scientist with over 12 years’ experience in environmental management in the mining and manufacturing industries. Elizabeth has been involved in environmental management associated with exploration, mining and processing and has particular expertise in:
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Environmental approvals.
- Environmental management system development.
- Development and implementation of environmental management plans.
- Site closure and rehabilitation planning and implementation.
- Statutory Environmental reporting.