Rhona is an environmental scientist with over 15 years’ experience in contaminated sites assessment, remediation and environmental management for the mining industry. Rhona has been involved in environmental management of exploration, greenfields mining project construction and mining operations for several base metal projects in Western Australia. She has particular expertise in:
- Contaminated sites assessment.
- Scoping of project approvals.
- Risk assessment to inform development of environmental management measures.
- Development and implementation of environmental management plans.
- Mine site compliance audits and Due Diligence assessments
- Site decommissioning, closure and rehabilitation planning, design and implementation.
- Environmental monitoring.