Bachelor of Engineering - Environmental
Liam is an environmental scientist with 5 years' of environmental consulting, management and monitoring experience within the mining sector. He has worked at mine sites in NSW and in Canada and is particularly experienced in:
- Environmental monitoring and sampling for mine sites, surface and groundwater.
- Water management of mine site; dewatering, settling ponds, quality and quantity of supply and discharge.
- Environmental data interpretation and reporting.
- Asbestos assessment, identification, inspections, monitoring and sampling.
- Soil and groundwater assessments and classification.