Bachelor of Science (Hons)
Arielle is a graduate environmental scientist with over five years’ experience in mine site rehabilitation. She has been involved in a wide variety of projects throughout Western Australia related to mine site rehabilitation both at a research level and at a practical level, developing expertise in numerous areas associated with ecological research and practice.
- Seed handling (collection, cleaning and quality testing);
- Laboratory and glasshouse-based germination trials and monitoring;
- Field-based trials in mine site rehabilitation including the translocation of a DRF species;
- Broadcast seeding and tubestock planting;
- Weed mapping and weed control; and
- Environmental monitoring