Region: Western Australia (Goldfields)
MBS continue to provide an environmental management service to Gruyere Management Pty Ltd (Gold Fields) at their Gruyere Gold Project located northeast of Laverton. The gold deposit discovered by Gold Road Resources Limited in 2013 is within Yamarna Greenstone Belt. The project commenced construction in early 2017.
MBS has assisted with:
- Baseline surveys including stygofauna, soil and landform investigations, waste rock and tailings characterisation.
- Coordination of flora and fauna surveys.
- Input into scoping and feasibility studies.
- Liaison with regulatory agencies.
- Preparation of an Assessment on Proponent Information (API) document for submission to the EPA.
- Developing environmental impact assessment documents and approval applications.
- Development of a mine closure plan to meet current DMP requirements.
- Specialist environmental project development advice through all stages of the project.
- Managing GIS data relevant to environmental aspects of the project.
and continues with on-going environmental consulting support to the project team.