Region: Western Australia (Mid West)
The DeGrussa project is set to become Western Australia’s biggest copper mine. MBS assisted Sandfire in obtaining environmental approvals to allow fast tracking from exploration to operations for the project. MBS has also assisted with:
- Exploration proposal trials including independent audits.
- Implementing a Staged Approvals Approach including numerous clearing permits, mining proposals and works approvals.
- Completion of baseline surveys including stygofauna surveys, Soil and Landform Investigations and GDEs.
- Waste and Tailings Characterisation.
- Regulator consultation and specialist environmental project development advice through all stages of the project.