MBS Environmental has supported the development of hundreds of kilometres of pipelines and roads. MBS Environmental has experience in and can provide services to aid in the development of linear infrastructure, including:
- Route selection.
- Baseline environmental studies.
- Risk assessment.
- Development and submission of approval documents under the Environmental Protection Act 1986, Petroleum Pipelines Act 1969, Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Resources Act 1967, and Mining Act 1978.
- Development of environmental management documentation and implementation of those documents.
- Regulatory liaison with Western Australia and stakeholder engagement.
- Environmental management support, including trench inspections and fauna rescue.
- Construction corridor rehabilitation.