MBS Environmental has supported the development of hundreds of kilometres of pipelines and roads. MBS Environmental provides a suite of services to aid in the development of linear infrastructure, including:
- Route selection.
- Baseline environmental studies.
- Development and submission of approval documents.
- Development of environmental management plans.
- Risk assessment.
- Regulatory liaison and stakeholder engagement
- Environmental management support, including trench inspections and fauna rescue.
MBS Environmental has experience in:
- Baseline and pre-clearing surveys.
- Approvals under the Environmental Protection Act 1986, Petroleum Pipelines Act 1969, Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Resources Act 1967, and Mining Act 1978.
- Project environmental management.
- Construction corridor rehabilitation.