Since 2006, MBS Environmental has expanded its geoscience capabilities and now represents one of WA's leading consultancies. Our team provides a suite of services to the mining, private industry and land development sectors, including:
- Geochemical mine materials characterisation.
- Geochemical modelling of pit lakes.
- Soil surveys for baseline approval assessment, rehabilitation and waste landform cover design.
- Acid sulphate soil assessments and management.
- Ecological and human health risk assessment, including Contaminated Site assessment and remediation.
- Groundwater impact assessments and data review.
- Product/Material Hazard Assessments, Transport Regulations and Safety Data Sheet Preparation.
- Environmental Air Monitoring and data review.