Region: Western Australia (Goldfields)
MBS Environmental has been involved with the Laverton Gold Project for owners Crescent Gold and subsequently Focus Minerals as well as Focus Minerals’ Coolgardie Gold Project and has provided a broad range of services including:
- Due diligence review.
- Preparation and submission of Mining Proposals.
- Preparation and submission of Native Vegetation Clearing Permits applications and supporting documentation.
- Preparation and submission of Works Approval Applications and Environmental Licence applications.
- Preparation and submission of Licence to Take Water applications and amendments.
- Liaison with regulatory agencies.
- Operational environmental management, monitoring and reporting to meet tenement and environmental licence conditions.
- Annual Environmental Reporting preparation and submission to DMP and DER.
- Annual NPI reporting co-ordination, preparation and submission to DER.
- Waste and tailings characterisation studies.
- Evaluation of closure options for historical disturbance.
- Preparation of closure plans.