Gary is a graduate environmental geochemist with over two years’ experience in geological mapping and interpretation. He has been involved in a wide variety of projects throughout Australia, Asia, and New Zealand related to geological exploration and data processing both at a research level and at a practical level, developing expertise in both oil and gas and hard rock exploration.
- Geological mapping and facies analysis
- Geospatial data representation with GIS
- Core log analysis and mineral identification
- Acid Sulfate Soils Identification and investigation
- Waste rock characterisation