MBS personnel are experienced in the support of the development of coastal infrastructure from jetties and wharves to large greenfield port developments. A thorough understanding of local environmental values, and the development of appropriate management measures to mitigate the potential impacts to these values, is key to navigating the approvals process(es).
MBS can assist in all stages of project development, including:
- Site selection & options analysis
- Environmental constraints & opportunities analysis.
- Baseline studies.
- Benthic habitat mapping.
- Water and sediment quality assessment.
- Marine fauna surveys.
- Coastal processes monitoring.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Environmental approvals (State and Commonwealth) management.
- Environmental Management Plans.
- Construction management.
- Compliance audit & reporting.