MBS Environmental has a team of experienced staff who are available to provide bridging support to assist during planned or unplanned changes in management and personnel. MBS understand the need to retain corporate and site environmental knowledge as well as operational environmental continuity. MBS site support can:
- Develop an ongoing relationship with corporate and senior operational management.
- Provide continuity with respect to environmental history and knowledge.
- Provide a readily available resource for specialist environmental and strategic advice.
- Provide a range of personnel from junior through to senior employees.
- Be flexible to a variety of site rosters and short or long term secondments.
- Undertake environmental monitoring and maintain databases.
- Conduct internal inspections and audits and assist with external inspections and audits.
- Prepare management plans, procedures and environmental reports.
- Prepare approval documentation for submission to regulatory agencies at State/Territory and Federal levels.
- Liaise with regulators and other key stakeholders on behalf of the company.
MBS Environmental has developed and maintained several close and long lasting working relationships with corporate management of mining and petroleum clients. These comprise of:
- AngloGold Ashanti, Tropicana and Sunrise Dam Gold Mine.
- Birla Nifty, Nifty Copper Operations.
- Mount Gibson Mining Ltd, Extension Hill Hematite Operations.
- Focus Minerals, Laverton and Coolgardie Operations.
- Panoramic Resources, Gidgee and Mt Henry Mines.
- Dampier to Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline, Stages 4A, 5A and 5B.
- Streicher Clough Joint Venture, Macedon Onshore Pipeline.